Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Floral girl Sign In/Join 
Picture of kraftylady23
posted
This was one of the enjoyable things I have made in a while. This journal page was created by using watercolor paints, colored pencils, and my new stamps and die cut and design from stamplistics. Enjoy and thanks for looking.
Donna H.

djcreationsonline.com

Posts: 2746 | Registered: Mar 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of surfing
posted Hide Post
What a pretty face she has. I can see why you enjoyed doing it - it is lovely.

Ginny

Posts: 1945 | Location: Upstate New York | Registered: Jan 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's wildly beautifully... Love The vividness in the colors... Great creations. All freehand?
When I do a face it sometimes gets distorted due to nose, eye placement!
Melinda

Posts: 253 | Registered: Nov 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful journal.

Posts: 282 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's beautiful! You did a wonderful job on her!

Posts: 6589 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
beautiful work and I would love to see your entire journal. It must be wonderful. TFS

Posts: 2369 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kraftylady23
posted Hide Post
The face is all freehand, however the flowers I stamped on watercolor paper and painted with watercolors, then die cut them out and then stacked them on her head. thanks everyone.
Donna H.

djcreationsonline.com

Posts: 2746 | Registered: Mar 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post