Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  New here and have a problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New here and have a problem Sign In/Join 
Picture of Lovecraft
posted
Hi, guys. I'm new here and I'd like to say "hi" to u all.
I planned to share some crafts here, and I got a problem. I could'n find the place to upload my craft photos. Not sure what to do. Any Helps? Thx in advance.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome. I am not real good with computer stuff but this is the easiest board to add a photo out of all I belong to.
When you reply to a post, at the bottom left it shows " ADD ATTACHMENT " click on that and a line will come up that shows " BROWSE " click that and it should take you to the photo files on your computer. Then click the one you want to share, click OPEN ,then , click "POST NOW " at the bottom right . It should come up and say if the photo is posted or not.
Now that I have made this as clear as mud, maybe you can try it.
I love the little crochet critter shown on your post-- cute-- did you make it ?

Posts: 2369 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Welcome Lovecraft. We're glad to have you join up. The more the merrier. And we would love to see what you make. The boards are a little slow right now because of the summer, but don't despair, it will pick up soon.

Shawneegal got it right..good job.!!! But the first step is, down in the right hand corner, click on 'reply'. This brings up the message box that she talking about.

Let us know if you have any more troubles.

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10029 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
On Mar 2, 2013 - on the Quilting Board - KC1930 posted a link to resize.it about resizing your pics to fit onto the site.

I use this for every photo I post here and highly recommend it. I only post one pic per reply.

Welcome and looking forward to seeing your progress.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

personallybypat.tumblr.com

Posts: 480 | Location: Aurora, Illinois | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
I agree with Shawnee gal...that little crocheted critter is adorable! I'd also like to know if you made it.

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Posts: 3203 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post