Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bracelets Sign In/Join 
Picture of Qfroggi3
posted
Is there a site to go to to learn to make the stretch bracelets? My wrists are so small I like the idea of stretch. Thanks

Posts: 84 | Registered: Feb 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of farmerswife
posted Hide Post
There are many tutorials available. Just do a Bing or Google search.

Posts: 1894 | Location: Indiana | Registered: Oct 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KarenMO
posted Hide Post
Q, there is a lady who has a blog, and it's called Happy Bird Crafting, or something close to that, and she has a wonderful video that shows how to make stretch bracelets. She has made lots of jewelry, especially bracelets, and she recommends using a crimp bead with a dot of a glue she likes, to keep the knots in the bracelets from stretching loose. Good luck, and remember to take pictures so we can see your beautiful bracelets.

Posts: 1305 | Location: Hallsville,MO, USA | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
I think this is the site Karen is talking about. She has so many wonderful projects on her blog. Don't get lost in there.!!! lol

http://www.happybirdscraftingh...?q=stretch+bracelets

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9962 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Qfroggi3
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone. I found it. I am going to try one. Thanks agsin. Janet

Posts: 84 | Registered: Feb 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hellen K
posted Hide Post
Here is a stretch bracelet making tutorials, http://www.pandahall.com/learn...-with-beads-180.html

Hope it it what you are looking for.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post