Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Artist Trading Card Swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Artist Trading Card Swap Sign In/Join 
Picture of kraftylady23
posted
Would anybody be interested in joining in on a ATC Swap? I host these on 2 of my other groups? You could use any medium you chose to make it. You would send me your name and address and email (kraftylady23@yahoo.com, then make 1 card and then I will do a draw of swap partners and let you know who it is then you would mail it to your partner.
I think our first theme would be "Butterfly" meaning this ATC would have to have a butterfly or butterflies on it. Anybody interested? Once you comment on here then I will give a date when I will do the draw and then give you a deadline date to mail out. Please respond in this comment if you are interested?
Donna H.

djcreationsonline.com

Posts: 2762 | Registered: Mar 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included in this. I used to do ATC trades all the time, but the group I was in kinda of faded away with time. Just let me know please. Thank you. I'll get the info out to your email right away. Smile

Posts: 1171 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: Nov 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to do a ATC swap. I will e mail you

Posts: 319 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kraftylady23
posted Hide Post
There is 3 of us, anybody else want to participate? Come on ladies it is really easy. Got questions email me. I will give it until Thursday April 17th at midnight for sign up then I will draw on Friday the 18th. Don't forget to send me your email and address. see an example below. Thanks
Donna H.

djcreationsonline.com

posted Hide Post
I have never made one before, but I googled it after I saw your post and it looks like a lot of fun. So I would love to try it so count me in. I will pm you my address. Thanks for coming up with the idea.

Nicole

Posts: 254 | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kraftylady23
posted Hide Post
I got your email Nicole, thanks
Donna H.

djcreationsonline.com

Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
Donna, frannie from TT here. Where do you host the other swaps?
I may be interested in this one but now we're at an odd # of people again. lol

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Posts: 3204 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I was in a trading group before we would do an odd number by posting all names and you would send your trade to the person listed just below your name on the list. The person at the bottom would send to the person at the top. So an odd number was never a problem.

Posts: 1171 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: Nov 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in doing it too. When would we need to mail out by? I have company coming tomorrow and they won't leave until Tuesday.

Posts: 2380 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kraftylady23
posted Hide Post
Last call for sign up for the ATC Swap. That is a good idea, I think I will post names here this afternoon and you mail yours to the person below you. The only problem I foresee with that is I don't have addresses to give out and I only have 2 of the addresses that have been emailed to me. Do you want to contact your partner and send email addresses on your own? Someone please let me know their thoughts. I don't mind sending out the emails if you all email me your address. Make sense? Thanks
Donna H.

djcreationsonline.com

posted Hide Post
kraftylady23,
Did you get my e mail.
Betty

Posts: 319 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kraftylady23
posted Hide Post
Frannie,
I own a yahoo group called "Paint and Create" and a Facebook group called "Painting Creations". I invite all of you join me or both and we do monthly ATC exchange on there with a sign up in the Database on yahoo and on the Facebook site the sign up is in the "Files" section. Please come join me I have a good group on both sites. Fun times. However don't leave this wonderful group either. I have been a part of this group for a long time, great group here too.

djcreationsonline.com

Picture of kraftylady23
posted Hide Post
I would like to draw or post the names late today and then have them mailed out by April 30th. I hope that will work for everyone.
Donna
kraftylady23@yahoo.com

djcreationsonline.com

posted Hide Post
That will be fine with me. Looking forward to the swap.

Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
Donna, I've been a member of this group a long time also, no intention of leaving. Been to one of your sites, will check out the other one.

I sent you a PM with both my email and mailing address. I could use some kind of challenge to get me motivated.

Are you saying our cards should be mailed by April 30? and refresh my memory....an ATC is 2.5" by 3.5" right? (it's been a while, lol)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rainee,

Posts: 3204 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kraftylady23
posted Hide Post
I have
Frannie
Betty
Nicole
Diggity
Mira's Mom
Donna H
ATC are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 and you can design or create them with anything you want such as paint, paper, stickers, fabric, etc.
Mail your ATC card by May 3rd. (changed this to give you more time.)
I will draw in the morning as I don't have Diggity's email or Mira's Mom, please send me your information. If I don't receive it by morning I will still draw the swap names.
Donna H. aka Kraftylady23

djcreationsonline.com

posted Hide Post
I just sent you an email.

Posts: 2380 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I replied to your message to me, it was a pm I think, but anyway I added my email addy to it even though I sent an email to you the other day. If you don't get it, by email, or pm, let me know and I'll try again. Thanks, Gail (diggity)

Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
This should be fun!

frannie

Picture of kraftylady23
posted Hide Post
Everyone should have their swap partner if you don't let me know. Have fun.
Donna H.

djcreationsonline.com

posted Hide Post
Donna,
I got my swap partner name. Thank you for doing this swap
Betty

Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
I have not received mine. How will it be sent....email? PM? I checked both, nothing.

frannie

posted Hide Post
Dona, I got my name. Already thinking of ways to do mine.

posted Hide Post
I hope you plan on posting here for all to see!!! I can't wait to see them...
I couldn't join this time... But I'm tempted to try it at least once... Melinda

Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I would like to see all the ATC's that are made also. I should have joined in but maybe next time. You all enjoy the fun.

Posts: 2386 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My ATC should go in the mail today or tomorrow - got to see if I missed the mailman today.

Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
I am also planning on getting mine out tomorrow. It will be fun to see what everyone has done. :-)

posted Hide Post
I sent mine out today. This swap was fun to do.