Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Candy Cane Style Bracelet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Candy Cane Style Bracelet Sign In/Join 
posted
Hey Y'all,
My name is Shawn and I am from Atlanta. I am a fanatic when it comes paracord. I create how to videos and I absolutely LOVE seeing other people create things from my videos.

What I am unsure of, is if this is the correct place on the forum to show my videos. I am not trying to step on any toes, merely sharing my craft.

Check out this video so you can see for yourself what I do. I appreciate any feedback you have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzONg4FGLDk

Thanks everyone and when you make something, please post a picture. I am excited to see what you make!
Shawn Smiley

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: Nov 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Penmac
posted Hide Post
Welcome Shawn to the board. I took a look at your bracelet. Nice and seems easy to make as well. Passed the info onto my daughter and when she makes something I will post it for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Your video is great! :0)
Penny

Today, Tomorrow and always!

If you see someone without a smile...give them one of yours!

Posts: 4570 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Oct 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Penmac
posted Hide Post
Oh..your not related to Martha Smiley are you! Just though I would check. LOL
Penny

Today, Tomorrow and always!

If you see someone without a smile...give them one of yours!

Posts: 4570 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Oct 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post