Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Safety pin and beaded snowman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Safety pin and beaded snowman Sign In/Join 
posted
I saw a picture of this adorable snowman made out of beads and safety pins on pinterest, but there were no directions. I would really love to make one of these, but could not find the directions on the Internet at all. Does anyone know how to make one of these or do you have any idea where I could find the directions or a video? I would really appreciate any advice or suggestions. Thanks!!

Posts: 201 | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found one where you can buy the kit. A little pricey but if you are wanting to make several it would be worth it for the pattern.

http://www.bjcraftsupplies.com...ed-decorations01.asp

Posts: 6568 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.bolekscrafts.com/catalog_74.html

Here's a nother place to buy a kit. Not exactly the same but you can tweek it. HTH Liz

Posts: 956 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys are awesome! thank you so much. I looked around the Internet for over an hour trying to find directions and could not find them at all. If anyone has made one of these or any other safety pin crafts, I would love to see it or hear about it. Now I am trying to decide whether to order the snowman or the snowman plus thee bear, the angel or the bunny, or the Christmas tree. Thank you so much for finding these links.

Posts: 201 | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a cute snowman TFS

Posts: 2369 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post