Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Dee Gruenig On The Carol Duvall Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dee Gruenig On The Carol Duvall Show Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi friends, Been ages since I've visited but wondering if someone can direct me to the info about an episode where Dee makes a journal using various papers cut to various lengths. It was a nifty journal with differing exposed page edges. [sigh] I know it's a long shot but maybe someone can help. Many thanks!

Posts: 37 | Registered: Nov 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
sorry I don't know, but if you google Dee .. but do not find exactly what you want, you could probably ask her..

Posts: 2981 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Cathy. I did search a lot and found the episode with "Little Wish Book." I was just wondering how it was bound. I appreciate your response Smile

posted Hide Post
At My Craft Channel, blog, Heidi Swap, there is a clip of
a journal/scrapbook like that. She used a Cinch to bind it. The Cinch is not expensive, esp, with a coupon.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks - I've been debating betweeen a Cinch or Bind It All...Any thoughts?