Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Some pics of my latest bracelets and a pendant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some pics of my latest bracelets and a pendant Sign In/Join 
posted
I've been busy learning new stiches so here is a double St. Petersburg:

Posts: 2315 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Next is a peyote using the new Superduo beads. I don't have a clasp on it yet as I wanted to use a magnetic one but don't have one on hand.

Posts: 2315 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And last a Reverse Cellini pendant. You can run a chain or ribbon thru it for a necklace. I haven't woven the ends in yet.

Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
They are all very nice. I love green so I am partial to that last one done with a twist.

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Posts: 3185 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rainee, the second bracelet looks black in the picture but it is a dark metallic green. No matter what I do when I take the picture it looks black...

Picture of KarenMO
posted Hide Post
I can't see any pictures! Any idea why?

Posts: 1305 | Location: Hallsville,MO, USA | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mira'smom:
Rainee, the second bracelet looks black in the picture but it is a dark metallic green. No matter what I do when I take the picture it looks black...

lol Black or green, that second one looks very elegant. :-)

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Posts: 3185 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KarenMO
posted Hide Post
Now I can see your projects! They are beautiful. Love your different patterns.

Posts: 1305 | Location: Hallsville,MO, USA | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your bracelets are lovely! The middle one is my favorite!

Posts: 6328 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the first one. But they are all pretty.

Carlene

Posts: 1371 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
pretty

Posts: 2942 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pat
posted Hide Post
You made some lovely bracelets. Thanks for sharing.
Please keep on sharing.
Have a nice day.

Posts: 1193 | Location: Washington State | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mooki
posted Hide Post
they are all wonderful!

mooki

Posts: 399 | Registered: Feb 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post