Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  An inspiration of friendship bracelet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An inspiration of friendship bracelet Sign In/Join 
Picture of Hellen K
posted
My friend's birthday is coming next week. I decide to make a bracelet for her. Searching for friendship bracelet online and find this tutorial about how to make friendship bracelet.
This is an inspiration of bracelet making ideas with string, and this tutorial shows the friendship bracelet knots instructions in detail. I hope to create a fantastic bracelet with simple material and less cost,

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Isn't it funny that you found the bracelet on YOUR site. What a find. And your site sells all the material needed to make the bracelet.

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9968 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Peanut49
posted Hide Post
Granny...Good for you! Very clever to figure this out. I would have never caught on. I'm glad you are here to help everyone and look out for us. Thank you.

Posts: 113 | Location: Woodstock, IL | Registered: Dec 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KarenMO
posted Hide Post
I agree, Grandma. You are good!

Posts: 1308 | Location: Hallsville,MO, USA | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hellen K
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by granny3641:
Isn't it funny that you found the bracelet on YOUR site. What a find. And your site sells all the material needed to make the bracelet.

Jean

Hi, granny. That's not my site. In fact, my good friend is a crafter and editor of the site. And sometimes, she shared interesting tutorials with me because she knows that I like making crafts. I shared the tutorial her for I think it's useful and I guess people will like it.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
And I'll bet that site is pandahall and/or lovehobbycraft????

They both are selling sites from overseas.

Almost all the tutorials you post, we would have to buy the materials from you and you don't give full patterns. We would have to guess at the sizes.

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9968 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post