Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  I Will Be Gone For A While
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Will Be Gone For A While Sign In/Join 
posted
I have been having health issues. I am having surgery and I will have a 12 week recovery period. I may not be able to be back on here for a couple of months. I want to thank all of you in advance for your good wishes for me. Annabelle

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Annabelle...so sorry to hear this. We will definately miss you. You're our guru of information.!!!!

If there is anything we can do, please let us know. Am sending you a pm.

Take care, Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9968 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Robin5
posted Hide Post

Posts: 327 | Registered: Mar 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope you have a speedy recovery and we will be anxious to hear how you are doing.

Posts: 669 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KarenMO
posted Hide Post
Annie, I hope all goes well, and you are soon back helping us!

Posts: 1308 | Location: Hallsville,MO, USA | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
p & thoughts will be with you. take care

Posts: 2944 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Penmac
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and Prayer always. Can't wait for a healthy Annie to come back.
Penny

Today, Tomorrow and always!

If you see someone without a smile...give them one of yours!

Posts: 4569 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Oct 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NC HillBilly
posted Hide Post
We will miss you! I hope all goes well and you recovery really quickly. I sent you a PM.

Pattyo

Posts: 1404 | Location: Dobson, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope you are back and well sooner than they say. We will miss you. Take care of you.

Posts: 2366 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a speedy, smooth recovery. T's and P's will be sent your way. Take care. Liz

Posts: 942 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of your health issues. Praying that your surgery will be successful and your recovery will be quick! You have given me some wonderful ideas that I have used, that made me look like I was a genius for coming up with the idea! But I am honest and tell people that you were the true genius behind my projects!
We will miss you on this board! Please come back to us as soon as you are able!!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i hope everything goes good and you have a speedy recovery we will miss you very much

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of surfing
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you will soon be back on the board giving all of us the many great sites. You will be in my t&p and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Ginny

Posts: 1917 | Location: Upstate New York | Registered: Jan 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing you the best and hope that your recovery is fast. Will miss you and all of your great ideas.

Posts: 116 | Location: Los Angeles, Calif USA | Registered: Aug 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck with your surgery and quick recovery.

Carlene

Posts: 1412 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Debi O'
posted Hide Post
I too, hope that you have a speedy recovery. I have missed you on Pinterest. It will fly by in no time. Hope to see you soon.

as always,

Debi O'

Crafting does the heart good.

Posts: 7814 | Location: Arlington, TX USA | Registered: Oct 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bowlrmom
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a successful surgery & speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing you back on the boards.

Posts: 370 | Location: SteelerNation | Registered: Mar 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post