Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Mothers Day Printables & Crafts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mothers Day Printables & Crafts Sign In/Join 
posted

Posts: 6368 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have added some pretty Rose Printables to the Mothers Day Printable board.

Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Wow Annie....I just saw a message in one of my card/craft groups from Austrailia post your Pinterest site for the Mother's Day printables. You are getting around lady. Right proud of you. Made me want to say to them "I knew her when.." lol

Jean

This message has been edited. Last edited by: granny3641,

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jean, you are so sweet! You have every right to tell them that you knew me when! You and so many other ladies here have held out your hands of friendship to me when I didn't know a whole lot about posting on a board. You all have made me what I am today. Thank you! That is amazing that my pinterest boards are really getting around! I just started them in Jan. and I already have 400 followers.

posted Hide Post
Hi Annie, I love your Pinterest boards and have you bookmarked so I can surf there often.

Posts: 2351 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
shawneegal, So glad you love my pinterest boards. I add new items everyday.

posted Hide Post
Mothers day is only two weeks away!