HGTV Message Boards
Ordered Xyron On Line?

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1004031632/m/3263996967

Apr 13, 2013, 04:11 PM
surfing
Ordered Xyron On Line?
Has anyone ordered any Xyron products on line? I needed a replacement for the 900 series for both repositioning and permanent cartridges. Michaels didn't have any and what they did have were marked as clearance items. AC Moore had one and lucky I had a 50% coupon as they wanted $39.99 for it. I looked on line and one place had the same thing for $17.99 and I could order through WalMart and have it delivered to the local store here and they were asking $21.00 and a .97 shipping charge. I haven't ordered anything like this and just wondered if anyone did - did they have any problems. Thanks.

Ginny
Apr 13, 2013, 10:36 PM
KarenMO
I just recently ordered 3 different cartridges for my Xyron 850 from Amazon. I checked around on the Internet, and their prices were comparable. The cartridges have never been inexpensive, and as far as I know, the Xyron 850 is no longer available, so I feel lucky to be able to find the cartridges at any price. It's unfortunate that the cartridges are so difficult to find these days.
Apr 14, 2013, 09:51 PM
granny3641
I've always ordered my refills from the Xyron company. Here is the site. And they do have the 850, I think. I didn't look at everything, but I've always had good luck with them.

http://www.xyron.com/enUS/Cate...tion/CS_Refills.html

Jean

P.S. SCRATCH ALL OF THE ABOVE.!!!!!! lol
I don't get my cartridges from that company. I get them from Stickermakers like rainee says below. Old age is creeping up on me, and it's been a long while since I've ordered anything. Need to get back to crafting so I can order more stuff so I remember where I get things. Whew, now I'm out of breath for that long speech. lol

Sorry if I misled any one.

Jean

This message has been edited. Last edited by: granny3641,

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Apr 16, 2013, 09:44 AM
rainee
I usually order my cartridges from Stickermaker.com or Amazon. Stickermaker offers $5 shipping on all orders and Amazon offers FREE Super Saver shipping on $25 or more. But once Amazon adds the tax I'd be paying more from them (I don't pay tax @ Stickermaker.com).

Right now Stickermaker has the 900 Repositional Cartridges for $17.99.

http://www.stickermaker.com/xyron900new.html

I have ordered from Stickermaker for many years, very reliable.

**I also belong to 2 on-line rebate programs that pay me back money when I shop at certain on-line retailers so that usually plays a factor in where I shop too.

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Apr 16, 2013, 05:24 PM
granny3641
rainee...you are so right. That is where I order mine too. I remember because it is a city not to awfullly far from me. Don't know where my mind is these days. And they're service is fast.

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Apr 16, 2013, 06:14 PM
rainee
Jean,

I've been ordering from Stickermaker since the first Xyron (the big 1200) was first introduced to crafters on QVC all those years ago. I still have that machine and it's still going strong. lol I also remember that Stickermaker used to toss free little 'X' machines in their orders back in the day. I have several different models of Xyrons now and still use them all! I love my Xyrons!!!! I use them for both home and work.

frannie

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rainee,

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Apr 18, 2013, 09:07 PM
KarenMO
I'll have to check out Stickermaker next time; gotta love the lower shipping. I also have several Xyrons, the little X one, the green one and the blue one, I think, and I too use them often for lots of things. Very handy to have in the house!
Apr 19, 2013, 10:17 PM
surfing
Thanks everyone for your help. I ordered from Amazon, but did it before I saw the other suggestions - so have marked down the name. Like I said, the craft stores are very expensive. I use my Xyron all the time and couldn't make cards without it.

Ginny
May 17, 2013, 10:06 PM
Rubyred
I don't think I could.... exist without my Xyrons. Sadly my 850 had something inside break off a few years ago and would not work anymore. I use my 510 ALL the time. I get my cartridges at AC Moore or Michaels with coupons. I have never bought online. I will have to check out those sites. TFS

Life's too short. Eat dessert first!!!!!!!