Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hose Wreath Sign In/Join 
posted
I was able to make this while taking care of Hubby. I really needed something Spring like on my garage.

Posts: 249 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Nov 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is so pretty. I have had this idea saved for a few years and have plenty of old hoses around here-- maybe I'll make one this year.
Yours is so Springy and pretty.

Posts: 2371 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have old hoses waiting too!!
Your hose wreath is great!
Love the colors. Not sure mine would look as good, because my hoses are older.

Posts: 1041 | Location: NW Florida 8b | Registered: May 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought the hose at Walmart for $6.00 and the tools. The flowers and gloves came from Dollar Tree.

Posts: 249 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Nov 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Such a cute idea! You did a wonderful job on the one that you made!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Craftyannie,

Posts: 6611 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
That is a really cute idea. I checked out your other post with the sprayed hose. Your version is more to my liking. I also like the idea of hanging it on the garage as opposed to the front door. Thank you for sharing. Marylee

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mriley,

Posts: 1494 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really cute... Def. spring time... We're finally having a little spring weather... Thanks for the smile.
Melinda

Posts: 261 | Registered: Nov 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post