Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Little late for April Fool's Day but..meat loaf cake.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Little late for April Fool's Day but..meat loaf cake. Sign In/Join 
Picture of granny3641
posted
I wish I had seen this earlier too. Do neat to do. And I would have made the hamburger cake to go with it. lol

This message has been edited. Last edited by: granny3641,

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10044 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kraftylady23
posted Hide Post
Jean,
Is it like a meat loaf or is it really cake? Just curious
DJ

djcreationsonline.com

Posts: 2766 | Registered: Mar 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Glad you pointed this out to me Donna. I forgot to save the part about the mashed potatoes. Sorry.

Make and bake the meat loaf in cake pans and then 'frost' with whipped mashed potatoes. Cherry tomato on the top.

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10044 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That looks good. I love meatloaf. TFS Liz

Posts: 965 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
That is so neat! Marylee

Posts: 1504 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the moms from my kids on my bus made cakes pops out of Brussels sprouts with frosting and a chocolate crumbs on the outside... She handed them out at school... And then mom picked her up that day!!! I had to wait until the next day to find out if she fell for it.. She was not very happy..but her friend is the one that bit into it.... I guess she did something to all of the (4) kids... Hahaha thought it was cute!!
Melinda

Posts: 330 | Registered: Nov 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post