Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Display Items/ Ideas For Craft Fairs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Display Items/ Ideas For Craft Fairs Sign In/Join 
posted
http://pinterest.com/craftyann...eas-for-craft-fairs/

For example someone uses the top part of plastic bottles to make necklace holders/displays.

Posts: 6385 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of farmerswife
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this. I have a yardsale coming up and need a way to display some vintage pieces.

Posts: 1894 | Location: Indiana | Registered: Oct 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that looks rather nice! it also looks like halved glass bottles...? That would prob work better, weighted.... but soda tops prob a lot easier...
someone is def. thinking... that's for posting...

I use a large gourd to show off my gourd necklaces. Seemed appropriate.

melinda

Posts: 232 | Registered: Nov 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bowlrmom
posted Hide Post
Craftyannie - thank you for posting this awesome site. So many ideas, I'm getting overwhelmed - but loving it!

Posts: 370 | Location: SteelerNation | Registered: Mar 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post