Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  New to site!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to site!!!! Sign In/Join 
Picture of Evecra
posted
Hi Ladies, My is Evelyn and I been looking and loving what you guys do and decided to become a memeber, I Love making things and so excited to be here to share ideas too, crafts has been my love for a many years!!!

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the boards.!!!!!!!!!! Sure are glad to have you join up.

I like to do most crafts, but paper crafts, including greeting cards are what I like best. Don't do much lately, but still look.

What kind of crafts do you do? Would love to see pictures if you can.

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9960 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Evecra
posted Hide Post
Hi Granny 3641, Thanks for the warm Welcome Smile I love trying my hand at them all but right now I been working on flip flops and anklets and matching bracelets and barefeet sandals got alot of orders to finish but will surely share pictures soon!!!

posted Hide Post
Welcome Evacra to this great craft board. I am sure you will enjoy visiting here and hope you will join in often and show some of your crafts and talk about all the crafts you like to make.
I enjoy card making, scrapping, some sewing, painting , making ornaments and special holiday items.

Posts: 2349 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Evecra
posted Hide Post
Hi Shawneegal, Thankss for the warm Welcome Smile I sure will be sharing as soon as I can get my pictures resize Smile, you guys are all soo talent and I'm happy to be aboard such a great place and people that love being a crafter Smile

Picture of surfing
posted Hide Post
Hi Evecra
Just got my computer back after crashing, so a little late in saying hello and welcome. I am mostly a card maker, iris folding being my favorite. Granny 3641 got me somewhat hooked on card stitching, but thats what happens on this board. Sorry to hear you are having problems posting pictures - I had the same problem, and am always a little nervous when I go to post one of my cards. Hope to see some of your handy work soon.

Ginny

Posts: 1912 | Location: Upstate New York | Registered: Jan 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Evecra
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ginny for the warm Welcome, I did manage to post one picture so far still working on it and hope to be able to share more soon Smile

Picture of paintlady34
posted Hide Post
Hi Evelyn,

It is nice to meet you and I can't wait to see the things you share. We all like looking at others crafts.

I love to craft and work mostly with wood and paint but have done other things too, just whatever catches my fancy at the time. Hope you stick around and join us.

Linda

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://stepbystepcrafting.blogspot.com/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Snowman tree and wire box snowman by Paintlady34
password===snowmantree

password- snowmantree

http://s1229.photobucket.com/a...69/Craftingfriends1/

Posts: 3315 | Location: Iowa | Registered: Dec 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Penmac
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say " Hi " and " Welcome " glad to see so many new faces here. Looking forward to seeing what you can do!
Penny

Today, Tomorrow and always!

If you see someone without a smile...give them one of yours!

Posts: 4569 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Oct 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Evecra
posted Hide Post
Hi Linda and Penny Thank you so much for the warm Welcome, I so Love doing making different crafts sometimes just let my mind wonder and come up with so great ideas Smile