Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Cute Little snowman Topper
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cute Little snowman Topper Sign In/Join 
posted
This little guy is cute and simple. Liz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh8pU6AUu5s

Posts: 967 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He is cute!

Posts: 6829 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cute and easy

Posts: 42 | Location: Calgary, Alberta | Registered: Oct 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Penmac
posted Hide Post
Well Liz you know I just had to try these cuties. Here are the results. What a hoot! Oh beware they are additive. LOL
Penny

Today, Tomorrow and always!

If you see someone without a smile...give them one of yours!

snow

Posts: 4650 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Oct 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Penny, how cute. Glad you like them. When I watched the video I had some ideas pop into my head. IE, use felt and make Santa hat, use green pompom and make him a grinch. Have fun playing. Liz

Posts: 967 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Penmac
posted Hide Post
Liz you are a genius! LOL I didn't have enough white pom poms to make more and I would have had to get more. ( The kids at my show will love these ) But the Grinch...NICE IDEA! Hope you don't mind me using it?
Penny

Today, Tomorrow and always!

If you see someone without a smile...give them one of yours!

Posts: 4650 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Oct 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Penny go ahead and use the ideas. Can you PM me with your E-Mail as I would like to send you something that you may or may not use in your fairs. Liz