Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Back again - iris fold cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back again - iris fold cards Sign In/Join 
Picture of surfing
posted
Been busy with iris fold cards. I seem to go in streaks - doing a handful of stitched , teabag or iris fold.

Ginny

Posts: 1964 | Location: Upstate New York | Registered: Jan 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of surfing
posted Hide Post
#2 a halloween card

Posts: 1964 | Location: Upstate New York | Registered: Jan 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of surfing
posted Hide Post

Picture of surfing
posted Hide Post
#4 and the last

Picture of kraftylady23
posted Hide Post
I love love love your cards, I know there was lots of work that went into those and these are so well done. Great work.
Donna H.

djcreationsonline.com

Posts: 2766 | Registered: Mar 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful job... That's so amazing... Keep going and showing.. Love looking at them.
Mwlinda

Posts: 331 | Registered: Nov 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NC HillBilly
posted Hide Post
Ginny, I love seeing your handmade cards, they are always so pretty and neatly made. Thank you for showing them.

Pattyo

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NC HillBilly,

Posts: 1433 | Location: Dobson, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KarenMO
posted Hide Post
Your cards are great, and so interesting. I especially like your choice of color and pattern. You must be a very patient person, as your patterns look as though it would take hours to complete. Love the Halloween one!

Posts: 1389 | Location: Hallsville,MO, USA | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6827 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post