Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Awsome website
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Awsome website Sign In/Join 
posted

Posts: 245 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Nov 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW Thanks for the link to such unique and interesting recycle crafts

Posts: 2369 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Several ideas I will pass on to my family. Thanks for posting.

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10018 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KG in CA
posted Hide Post
Really good ideas, and it goes on forever! Thanks!

Summers are just this side of hell, but you don't have to shovel sunshine...

Click on the left to show albums
http://s76.photobucket.com/use...brary/?sort=3&page=1

Posts: 7506 | Location: Highland, CA Zone 9b  | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
Some great ideas. Really like the old hose turned into a door mat.

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Posts: 3203 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
lol rainee.....I'll drink to that.!!!

I liked the hose too. Want to go back and really look at some of the rest of the things. The framed outdoors picture, the wooden trellis and the painted and stacked 'frogs'.

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10018 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow, some pretty cool projects there. TFS Liz

Posts: 957 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a awsome site! I will have to take more time to go through it later. I clicked on the Mold Stepping Stones and at the bottom of that page I hit Index to see what was next and it took me to a page with great scrap booking printables-frames, borders, doilys, tags, etc.

Posts: 6580 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
Granny,

I have an old hose that just may be on its way to becoming a doormat, or 2, or 3. lol

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Posts: 3203 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post