Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Mesh Snowman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mesh Snowman Sign In/Join 
Picture of kraftylady23
posted
Found this in the LTD catalog and thought "I can make that", it is really cute and I think it would be easy to make too.
DJ

djcreationsonline.com

Posts: 2761 | Registered: Mar 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
I agree that it could be made rather than bought. good find.

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10039 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think this is really cute. Post a picture if you get it done.

Posts: 269 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Nov 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The snowman is cute. You could make him large or small, any size that you would want.

Posts: 6675 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is the cutiest!! tfs.

Carlene

Posts: 1752 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How cute the snowman is, what size is he?

Posts: 119 | Location: Los Angeles, Calif USA | Registered: Aug 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Penmac
posted Hide Post
I love this one. You could keep him up all winter long. I wish there were instructions for me to go by. Not great a winging it when I know nothing about how to do it. LOL
Penny

Today, Tomorrow and always!

If you see someone without a smile...give them one of yours!

Posts: 4593 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Oct 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shakywv
posted Hide Post
I've made it tried to pits picture keeps telling me it's to big so will try when I get back home. Think it turned out really cute

Posts: 514 | Location: Northern Panhandle of WV | Registered: Jun 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
he is darling

Posts: 3057 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shakywv
posted Hide Post
I got it posted!

Posts: 514 | Location: Northern Panhandle of WV | Registered: Jun 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of linda weeks08
posted Hide Post
i bet u could use a new scrubbie for the shower just undo u may need more then 1 of white atleast 1 red or maybe wide lace
of white black and red

linda

Posts: 137 | Location: mayfield ky | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post