Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Door swag Sign In/Join 
posted
Here it is, I finished it. It was so easy.

Posts: 229 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Nov 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like you door swag. TFS.

Posts: 212 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
Very pretty. Nice change from door wreaths. Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 1463 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
omg...I like that. Now if I get the urge to drive around the country side, I can find your house with the swag on the door.

I really do like it.

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9966 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PERFECT-LOVE IT- WHERE CAN WE GET INSTRUCTIONS WOULD LOVE TO MAKE ONE
THANK YOU MELI

Posts: 135 | Registered: Jan 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a utube site. I found pictures of what swag I liked on google and triend to copy it.
It is so easy and fast. You hot glue the ornaments on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smpaMI7mFdE

Posts: 229 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Nov 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjvagar
posted Hide Post
Wow that is really nice!

Posts: 4286 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Dec 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your swag is beautiful! TFS

Posts: 6377 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DianMo
posted Hide Post
I just love your swag - I love that stuff that it is made from. Thanks for sharing. Dian

Posts: 2753 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: Dec 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have used a single heavy wire and pipe cleaners to make some. Like clothes line wire. I also used a 'plastic tube'-for a single piece-that I found at $Tree-kids section-as a base for one, also with chenile stems. I used the single strand at each end of a bulletin board.

In the video the lady doing the cutting says something about 'this one can be cut without raveling', but I can't seem to find one like
that. HELP! Anyone know what 'brand' that would be?

Posts: 1036 | Location: NW Florida 8b | Registered: May 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Penmac
posted Hide Post
I just love the colours you have used. Just beautiful. TFS
Penny

Today, Tomorrow and always!

If you see someone without a smile...give them one of yours!

Posts: 4569 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Oct 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post