Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Lifesaver snowman poem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lifesaver snowman poem Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi

I have searched and searched, but can not find the little poem that goes to the lifesaver snowman.

Does anyone have a link I can go to?

Thanks in advance

Posts: 36 | Location: Calgary, Alberta | Registered: Oct 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, the link below has a 2 line verse. I'll keep looking. Do you have an idea on what you want said? Liz

http://www.dennydavis.net/poemfiles/xmasfun.htm

Posts: 960 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, you weren't kidding. I'm not finding anything either. Maybe ask if someone could write you one but give them an idea. Good luck. Liz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Liz L.,

Posts: 960 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have looked all over google and have not come up with anything! Do you remember some of the words, maybe someone would remember with part of the poem or what it was about.

Posts: 6668 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here are some poems. I hope you find one you like.

http://www.craftsayings.com/fo...viewtopic.php?p=9540

Posts: 253 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Nov 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you to all that looked for me. I took a look at the Craftsayings site that Chiefk3 posted and took parts from that.

The poem that I say was similar to the Popcorn snowman tags.

Thanks

Posts: 36 | Location: Calgary, Alberta | Registered: Oct 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post