Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  70th Birthday gift I made for a frient
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

70th Birthday gift I made for a frient Sign In/Join 
posted
My friend had a birthday party on Saturday and this was the gift I made for her:
In the goodie can I put several items: coasters, memo book, mints, and angel pin, senior soup, and popcorn. The soup label looks like Campbell's and the label says 'Souper Senior...Large Type Alphabet Soup'.
You can click on each picture to enlarge.
Hope you like it!

http://s188.photobucket.com/us...brary/?sort=4&page=1

Lynne

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Linne2,

Posts: 925 | Location: southern california, usa | Registered: Nov 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Lynne...that is too cute. I love it and all the 'senior' things you put in. I'll bet she loved it too.

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10013 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Robin5
posted Hide Post

Posts: 327 | Registered: Mar 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robin, I just love your crochet stuff!

Posts: 925 | Location: southern california, usa | Registered: Nov 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cute idea and useful too!.

Carlene

Posts: 1567 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KarenMO
posted Hide Post
Such cute ideas, and each one is very well crafted. She's lucky to have you as a friend!

Posts: 1374 | Location: Hallsville,MO, USA | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Robin5
posted Hide Post

Posts: 327 | Registered: Mar 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hellen K
posted Hide Post
Nice work! Very cute.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
Love the graphics you used. Great job!

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Posts: 3203 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post