Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  a visit from one of our members here
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

a visit from one of our members here Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi ! all. I was so happy to have a visit from 5bells from here on the board. She stayed with us for a week and visited a couple times before going home. We had so much fun and we ate, talked & laughed, thrift shopped, ate and talked some more . We are looking forward to her next visit since we enjoyed her so much. She is a truly sweet person. I made her an album to put her photos and journaling of her trip to the country, and I will share it here.

Posts: 2357 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good for you girls!! It's fun to meet folks from the boards. I met ga Karen from the gardening board last April. Great lady.

Carlene

Posts: 1395 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kraftylady23
posted Hide Post
Oh I love that it is adorable. What a lucky lady and a great job.
DJ

djcreationsonline.com

Posts: 2710 | Registered: Mar 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for showing that wonderful album you made me. I am so happy to have had Shawneegal as a friend all these years. I first met her on these boards, and I am so happy to call this wonderful lady a dear friend.

Posts: 213 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How fun to get to meet a online friend! Album looks adorable!

Posts: 6381 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is such a great looking album!

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for looking and I am so blessed with a sweet friend I met here on this board. I know many of you others have made great friendships here on the board. Isn't it great ? Without the internet, these friendships wouldn't be possible.
Have a great day

Posts: 2357 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post