HGTV Message Boards
a visit from one of our members here

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1004031632/m/1153946967

Apr 11, 2013, 11:12 AM
shawneegal
a visit from one of our members here
Hi ! all. I was so happy to have a visit from 5bells from here on the board. She stayed with us for a week and visited a couple times before going home. We had so much fun and we ate, talked & laughed, thrift shopped, ate and talked some more . We are looking forward to her next visit since we enjoyed her so much. She is a truly sweet person. I made her an album to put her photos and journaling of her trip to the country, and I will share it here.

Apr 11, 2013, 07:38 PM
silly bird
Good for you girls!! It's fun to meet folks from the boards. I met ga Karen from the gardening board last April. Great lady.

Carlene
Apr 12, 2013, 07:47 AM
kraftylady23
Oh I love that it is adorable. What a lucky lady and a great job.
DJ

djcreationsonline.com
Apr 12, 2013, 10:48 AM
5bells
Thank you for showing that wonderful album you made me. I am so happy to have had Shawneegal as a friend all these years. I first met her on these boards, and I am so happy to call this wonderful lady a dear friend.
Apr 14, 2013, 04:36 PM
Craftyannie
How fun to get to meet a online friend! Album looks adorable!
Apr 15, 2013, 10:01 AM
Nicole R
That is such a great looking album!
Apr 15, 2013, 11:36 AM
shawneegal
Thanks for looking and I am so blessed with a sweet friend I met here on this board. I know many of you others have made great friendships here on the board. Isn't it great ? Without the internet, these friendships wouldn't be possible.
Have a great day