Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Welcome to the HGTV.com Rate My Space feedback center. This is the board for discussion of the popular Rate My Space online community on HGTV.com.

Please Note: These forums provide a place for discussion of the Rate My Space website only. If you have a question about the Rate My Space TV show, or are having a specific problem with your account and need help, contact the HGTV Viewer Services Department through the webform or Chat Now with a live agent M-F 9am-5pm ET.

We love suggestions! If you have a suggestion to improve the Rate My Space experience please share it below and we'll discuss it. Several ideas have made their way from this board to the site.

We hate bugs! If you have a bug to report, please let us know as many details as possible, such as which web browser and operating system you are using, and how frequently you are encountering the bug.
Online Now: 1  
There are currently 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) in this forum.

HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  HGTV Feedback Center  Hop To Forums  Rate My Space
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
  Sign In/Join 
  TopicTopic StarterRepliesViewsLast Post
No New ContentDiscussion TopicOur New Home...jenniferrose8651290
by amelietremblay6
No New ContentDiscussion TopicHow to delete account???Domino8882520
by Arkansas #1
No New ContentDiscussion TopicChristmas Tree Ideas - Celestial InspirationGeenaKaye0779
No New ContentDiscussion TopicBang For Your Buckerinlee1260
by Leafly
No New ContentDiscussion TopicAre there still free makeover shows?silvrii1302
by deanmill
No New ContentDiscussion Topicrejection of commentsilvrii0271
No New ContentDiscussion TopicTroublemakers on RMSKelli Lyn0342
No New ContentDiscussion TopicBMW commercialjuliefree702886
by Chuck Steak
No New ContentPolllooking for info on the components of bedroom on hgtv.comjge0458